Tuesday, December 16, 2008

‡ What Am I Asking For? ‡


What am I asking for?

I'm asking for something impossible.
I'm asking for things that can't happen.
I'm asking for wishes that cannot be granted.

I'm asking for every little thing you won't do;
you're not someone who can read my mind and do what I want.

I know that.

But still, I am selfish.

I never stop thinking of myself;
never letting you disagree to not fulfill my request.

I am acting childish.
I never grow up.

I'm not asking for you to non-stop calling me till the night.
I'm not asking for you to wake up till the dawn.
I'm not asking for you to send me long text messages.

But I'm asking for every little thing you will never do since you can't read my mind.

Do I lose hope now?
Do I stop believing in you now?
Do I have faith in you now?

I'm asking for hope that I will stop having faith in you.
I'm asking for a wish of stop wishing for a dream that never come true.

My life is not a fairy tale that will end with "happily ever after".

So it's alright if you stop giving me your attention.
It's okay if you stop giving me all your loving words.
It's fine if you stop having me in your eyes, or even heart, anymore.

I can take them all as the time goes by.

So what am I asking for till the end?

© 122008 by erlia91

+Lyrics of the day+
I thought you were my fairytale
A dream when I'm not sleepin'
A wish upon a star that's coming true
But everybody else could tell
That I confused my feelings with the truth
When there was me and you

Now I know you're not a fairytale
And dreams were meant for sleeping
And wishes on a star just don't come true
Cause now even I can tell
That I confused my feelings with the truth
Because i liked the view
When there was me and you
(When There Was Me and You, High School Musical OST)

0 issues: